Friday, March 6, 2009

Ganesh & Uranus

Today's Virgo Full Moon is conjunct retrograde Saturn and opposing Uranus. Right on my Virgo-Pisces planets, ugh!

This morning after doing my mantras, I was contemplating Ganesha and realized that Ganesha is an Uranian God. Praying to Ganesha via mantra asks for obstacles to be removed and Uranus certainly removes obstacles, sometimes in bizarre and shocking ways, which is very much the energy of Ganesha too. I have been adding "Shrim" to the typical Ganesha mantra to soften it a bit, bringing the Goddess into his workings and more consciously into my prayers.

I am included Ganesha in this full moon update because the Moon conjunct Saturn in Virgo can be harsh, especially on mid-degree Virgo and all the other mid-degree mutable planets too, Pisces, Gemini and Sagittarius. Having just come through the solar and lunar eclipses in February, and receiving all the powerful energy the Aquarian planets are bringing us, a full moon on the Virgo-Pisces axis definitely requires some deep prayer, if we want to be on the empowering side of this full moon.

Health, heaing, sacred devotion, practicality are our best friends right now, all the while receiving the all loving energy of the universe, Uranus in Pisces. During my mantra time, I have been seeing specific patterns which are up for transmutation now while the mantra are deeply being written into my energy body. This is probably because I have mid-degree Virgo and Pisces planets which transiting Saturn and Uranus are aspecting.

No comments: