Friday, June 25, 2010

Hail Mary


I had a vision last night laying out underneath the moon (after I saw a blue crescent illuminating the moon--a message for me to commune).

I had a vision of Mother Mary, similar to the photo below, channeling to me right through the moon.

Mary has been very strong and readily available on the earth plane, especially since the Venus transit began in June 2004 (and continues until June 2012). Via Venus and extraordinary Moons (like tomorrows eclipse), Mary bestows her message of higher love and sacred divinity onto the earth plane helping us move into higher and higher frequencies to assist in our labor and delivery process into the 5th world.

In my waking vision Mary's hands were by her sides and her palms were facing outward toward humanity and all beings. The Earth was at her womb and the cardinal cross was around the earth. The four directions of the Cardinal Cross was turned upwards like this ^. Within the cross layers of luminescent veils surrounded the Earth, like membranes of energy fields, subtle layered and beautiful (much like an energetic vagina).

Mary's love, the feminine, is the portal for the birthing of a New Earth and the Age of Aquarius. Margaret Starbird's books speak to this, especially in The Woman with the Alabastar Jar.





Holy Mother
Divine Goddess of Grace
Illuminator of our Birth

Delivery us Now
Midwife Between Worlds
Steadfast our Hearts

Hail Blue Mary
Blessings for All Beings
At the moment of Our New Earth


There was more from Mary but not able to convey right now.
I then saw a white buffalo and White Buffalo Calf Woman appeared.

Both Goddesses are very present now and helping us move through these times. If we create the sacred space and call on them, we will be assisted.

I was deeply moved and filled with grace and gratitude. I hope to offer a sacred ceremony this weekend in dedication to the crescent we are peaking with now as we begin to birth through the summer transits.

For the first time in a while, particularly around everything happening on the planet, I am filled with hope. Mary's message is one of immense compassion and love which includes forgiveness on every level.

With love,
Wendy Bast Magdalena

All rights reserved
Copyright 2010

2 comments:

Kim Gould said...

Hi Wendy, to add to the synchronicities you and I have experienced in the last few day - I have both those images in my home.

Love your website, I hadn't seen this one before, it is gorgeous.

xx
Kim

Venus Oracles said...

Wow, really, that's totally cool.