Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Clarity & Grounding

The last couple of days I have been extremely sensitive. My progressed Moon is in Virgo conjunct my natal Uranus, Pluto, Venus in Virgo and opposing Saturn in Pisces. Hence, I have needed to be profoundly connected with myself, utilizing much discernment particularly regarding who I share my emotions with (or Shakti). The Hermit is a present theme, as the Hermit encourages the internal life, rather than outer expressions. I have Jupiter and the North Node in the 12th house in Gemini, thus I am keenly aware of the collective unconscious and the waves of energy that move within the world.

Since the Aries Moon this past weekend, I have felt disturbed, angry in fact on Sunday. As a woman, I am experiencing the building of pressure in my body, as I wax into my monthly cycle. And this one is fully loaded! Sensitive as I am (energetically), I was feeling much doom and gloom, about my own life, and especially about the world. Then this morning I spoke with a friend about the varying things I have been feeling and collective situation. Afterwards I took a shower, and began praying deeply with the water running over my hands and my heart. (I have been doing mantras and Monday my beautiful mala broke leaving me wondering exactly what it meant).

As I prayed I realized the pressure I was feeling was also the pressure building up in the world, especially the ongoing gulf crisis, genetically modified trees?, the oppositional energies between conventional methods and alternative solutions, corruption and so on and so on. I saw a huge negative amoeba of mucky dark energy that is residing around the globe, willing and able to usurp our energy if we allow it.

I consciously called all of myself into my body, and once again realized my prayers have to continue to be much bigger than me, and that the shedding of my blood can act as a prayer for my own life and the life blood of the earth and all of her kin.

We are hitting bottom. And if you've ever hit bottom with an addiction, you know how grueling it can be. Everything comes to the surface for healing and it can be overwhelming. Breakdowns happen, emotions spill forth, the mind becomes illuminated from the opening created via the breakdown or surrender.

For me the only solution was and continues to be spiritual life. I give my heart, my soul, my mind, and my entire being to the evolutionary progress of my soul and to our collective movement forward. I pray this moon cycle is blessed by the Great Goddess herself and that she fill me with her wisdom and courage as we make way in a new world.

Amen.

No comments: