Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Awaking Up!

I've been caught in a retrograde galactic egoic patriarchal mind fuck!  I think that sums it up perfectly.  I connected with who I really am, and then I forgot.  Saturn transits have a nice way of doing that, putting us in the 3rd dimension.  But I will speak for myself--it sucked.  Now, post Aries New Moon and Mercury retrograde, I have sacred psychic physical space from the world and my housemate to remember~I remember, I remember who I am!  I'm sure that's a big relief to my cosmological friends, who I have whined to for awhile now.  I know it's a relief to me.

I'm a galactic soul of the entire universe, made up by multiple galaxies, and I came here with a specific purpose.  Many of you don't know this (and yes, if you're a friend of mine from high school reading this post from Facebook, I was on the evolutionary edge then, and I surely am now) my life changed dramatically several years ago, after experiencing an injury on an airplane and not working for a year.  That, and the fact that I was living on a humble income prior to the accident, coupled with many challenging events all occurring at the same time, I became one of the folks who lost their homes to foreclosure in the spring of 2008.  In fact, I became close to destitute, something I hadn't experienced before.  All of this, plus living with souls who don't value evolution the way I do, pulled my energy down into the mundane.  Man life sucks without evolutionary consciousness.

Anyway, the world is rocketing into galactic warp speed with Uranus' movement into Aries (the ending on an 84 year cycle and the beginning of a new one) and I need to put my galactic thinking cap on to catch up.  When I traveled to Peru several years ago, after receiving direct guidance that I would win the trip and travel there with a group of conscious souls, I experienced the greatest level of joy and abundance I have ever felt.  And for the first time I realized how cosmic and galactic my soul was, and is.

Tonight, while updating one of my websites, I was looking for a drawing of grandmother moon to post with one of my articles.  I Googled 'grandmother moon' and I found the photo/drawing I was looking for.  It was linked to a blog, Galactic Culture, which totally awakened me in an instant.  After reading through some of the posts, I realized the reason nothing is opening/moving for me, (I'm looking for a new place to call home) I am too focused on the practical mundane security of this world.  Ha, what a joke!  This world is falling apart if you hadn't noticed.  The only outcome of me focusing on this 3 Dimension world would bring  further calamity into my life. (My cat Bear was just diagnosed with lung cancer and spent the money I needed for the 1st month's rent for a new place, and no openings on a place to rent, that I can afford, and three of the jobs I had lined up for April cancelled--all within a matter of two days.  Retro Mercury is squaring my Cap Moon square natal Mars--ouch!)

I'm through the worst of the consequences of going bankrupt and foreclosing on a house, and rebuilding my business.  Now, the only reasonable solution for me is to awaken to the true cosmological truth of who I am.  This knowledge will lead me to where I need to be, who I need to be with, and how to continue to fulfill my soul's purpose and intention (I can hear Ari Moshe in my head reminding us that resistance is part of the soul's journey).  So even though I have been in a rabbit hole detour, I can slay the Jabberwalkie, drink it's purple blood, jump into this cosmic roller coaster we are all on, strap my seat belt on and liberate my soul from the trappings of the ego patterns of fear, doubt, left-brained traffic jams, and devolution.

To further your galactic mind, drink this galactic juice, an educational, authentic, open-minded perspective on the healing crisis, every soul on this planet, and the planet is undergoing.  We are all in this together, we are all one family.

Blessed Be Planet Earth Family and thank you Aryz Eden Sky!

No comments: