Friday, September 25, 2009

High Vibrational Essences

Last week while searching for Mary essences, I found two websites offering vibrational/gemstone/flower essences which I totally resonate with: Mary Essences and Galactic Grace.

Essences work on a vibrational level within the entire psyche (mind, body, soul, spirit). I feel these essences will help stabilize me (us) with grace and ease while I (we) progressively evolve and birth into the new age of rapid higher frequencies of light. Our collective evolutionary impulse is among us now, and the quest to increase our capacity to hold more and more light in our bodies, minds, and souls is not only increasing, it is imperative.

If you would like to be imbued with help from Mary and the Galactic Grace of our universe, I invite you to visit Elizabeth Chandler's website. She offers free consultations to help select which essences are best. I am really drawn to several, particularly, Physical Body Shift (get description from Elizabeth), Infinite Heart and Awakening II, Sweetness of Solitude, Terra Firma , and Mary's Invisibility Cloak.

It is best to talk with Elizabeth before ordering, unless your guidance is totally clear. The essences are made fresh and do not sit on a shelf. Their quality is among the highest vibrational energy I believe I have ever felt in essences. Elizabeth shared with me that, "It is rare that someone need take the essences over and over. With right intention and dosage, the issues are cleared and we do not need to revisit them."

No comments: