Friday, September 25, 2009

The Secret Teachings of Mary Magdalene

This is the best book I have ever read about the many faces of Mary. The book is filled with information about Mary's mother, Mary Magdalene, Mother Mary, and more...such as astrological definitions seen through the lens of the Divine Feminine, and about the light Mary is bestowing to us now.

The book is literally answering many questions I have had, confirming the beliefs and insights I have had about the Virgo and Capricorn archetypes being repressed under patriarchal guise. I have been very focused (Virgo) on developing the layout of chapters in my book, and furthering my writing about the Divine Feminine this entire month (lucky me).

Thank you Mary, I am always reminded of your divine presence here on Earth and Heaven above and everywhere in-between.

No comments: