Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year New Moon Solar Eclipse

Happy New Year Goddess Circle Sisters.  Tonight as I clean my room and clear the energy for this new moon solar eclipse in Capricorn (exact tomorrow 1:03am pacific time) and listen to a CD dedicated to Mary, I had a thought to extend astrology readings, for $50, to any of you who are interested in gaining clarity about new direction for your life.  This eclipse in Capricorn, and Pluto's ongoing transit through Capricorn, empower us and urge us to manifest, be an authority of our personal Saturn archetype, which can sometimes be challenging.


I also wrote out the way Mary worked in my life throughout 2010.  Hope it helps extend comfort and faith to you this winter holiday season.


Dear sisters, I wanted to share with you the unfoldment of events in my life since we danced last winter.  You may remember I didn't have a car and money was a big issue.  Shortly after we were together in December, I traveled with Angel to Florida.  While I was there I made the final arrangements to go back to school and complete my degree.  Within days I flew home to Maryland and hopped on a train to Vermont to begin my semester.  This was the second week of January 2010.


The immaculate conception I had been visualizing for months included a car that was dependable, that I felt safe in, that would last, and was affordable.  Upon my return from Vermont, an opportunity to purchase a honda civic from someone in our circle was offered to me.  I didn't have the cash at that point and felt I was supposed to wait anyway.  In February I received a $5,000 check from the mortgage company.  This afforded me the opportunity to buy a car and do my school work without extensive pressure.


In March a friend from junior high and high school (from Facebook) offered to sell me her 2004 Honda CRV after I communicated with her cat.  She wanted $6,500.  The CRV also needed $1,000 of repairs and was in good shape.  To get the car on the road, including tags, title and taxes would have cost over $8,000.  I was just too much, but she willingly rented the car to me for several months affording me the time to come up with more money.  So I had wheels which was great.  The gas was expensive, the insurance expensive and the over all cost too much.


My old boyfriend was looking for a car, so he bought the CRV in July.  In turn extended his father's twenty year old Honda Accord for me to drive.  The car needed lots of repairs, including a muffler!  You couldn't have imagined me driving around in what my Native American friend laughingly called an 'Indian car'," like the ones they drive on reservations!  She helped me accept it and make light of my situation--it wasn't fun, but I was grateful to be getting around.  I stayed in my gratitude and acceptance, even though I didn't like it.


I graduated from college in August which took an extensive amount of effort.  After I came back there was no movement about work, money, etc.  Everything was slow.  Then in October the tides turned, and everything started to pick up.  The intensity of the cardinal cross from the summer began to lift and I made a really good salary pet-sitting, animal communicating, giving massage and doing astrology readings for the month.  During that time, I went to visit a new friend (my old boyfriend's girlfriend-Teri, believe it or not) in-between pet-sitting visits. I have worked with Teri's cat a few times and we all have been out to dinner a few times and had numerous spiritual conversations, so it's quite comfortable.  While I was there, she suggested I may want to buy her car.  She told me she was buying a new car and suggested that I might want to buy her 1999 Audi.  I asked her how much, she said $4,000.  I said, "no, that's too much."  She said, "I think you should drive it and see if you like it!"  I did drive it and liked it.  She told me the car was mine and would be sitting there waiting for me to come up with the money.


Over the summer I went to a party with numerous old friends from Unity church.  One elderly woman, Maggie, had a bad fall (bleeding, etc) while we were there and I was right there to help her.  She claims I saved her life and called me a week later to say she wanted to help me if she could--she meant monetarily.


I prayed about the Audi.  In meditation I heard to call Maggie (Mary) and that she wanted to give me the money!  I was afraid, but called anyway.  Maggie gave me $2700 towards the car!  The day I gave Teri the money, I got my period which was two weeks early.  I paid $1300 for a sports car extrodinare with brand new tires, brakes, rotors, timing belt, water pump....

No comments: