Sunday, January 16, 2011

Star of Venus Illumination

Today I am going through my belongings (packed for the last three years), sorting through and repacking, preparing to move everything to storage.  I felt Mary strong all day yesterday and originally felt to go to Summit Lighthouse for this mornings service.


I listened intently each moment on what was best for me to do, stay home, do my laundry and pack or go to the service.  I stayed home, and all day heard songs of Mary singing in my head.  Later I went upstairs to eat a late breakfast.  While sitting at the dining room table I was contemplating teaching animal communication in location out in Clarksburg, just as I considered this, I felt the star of Venus illuminate my entire head.  Mary was sending me a clear signal to move forward with my idea.


Later I got in the car to drive to see an animal communication client and my hands and feet had the star of Venus vibrating in them and my cranium continued to feel the presence as well.  The vibration of Venus was running through my entire body, blessings were pouring out of me.  Mary, dear Mary, how I love thee.

No comments: